Re: [Mk1] Re: 160 MPH Speedometer...

thescirocco@juno.com wrote:
> For the Mk.1 I'd go with the 100 MPH Motometer, I HAD one from a '76
> Scirocco. D'oH!
>
> Peter

Peter,

<ahem> <cough>,

I _HAVE_ a 100 mph. I can out-drive it now.

So, "What will become of me with my lowered, tall 5th gear, smoothed
underbody, stable-at-speed Mk1 when 120-140 mph is just enough to
indicate my rate of travel over ground?", he asked rhetorically.

TBerk
(I _think_ the wabbit would be the only 85 mph speedo equipped car I
own. And that won't last long- HE gets A2 bits soon).

Dirk,

Can these Mk1 high end Speedos be found overseas?