[RANT] Nova VS Scirocco

Hey List,

My one brother-in-law has a 70 something Nova with a 350 he pulled from a truck (He got tired of his Neon eating dust). He will probably be putting out around 260-270 HP 'cause it is stock with a couple of headers. Guess what, he can't drive stick so it's a 3 speed auto in the tree...His car will be done in a month or so (driveable), my Sirocco will be done this week. He's been telling me that he is going to chew my Scirocco up and spit it out...Well, he'll have the HP on me, I told him I wanted to race him up Break Kneck Road (Vernon, NJ) VERY steep, VERY twisty 2 lanes (Nova's drive sideways, hee hee hee). Anyone want to buy a Nova, I will be selling it once I yank that silly ass pink slip from him his tear soaked hand....BTW - MY 2.0 will only be pushing around 130 HP....Keep you posted...

Jason87vw@nac.net (2.0 16v Soon, Soon)