Re: Tech (RANT) : O2 sensors

AFAIK, the euro 16v's have a totally mechanical fuel system, therefore, no need for the O2 sensor. The system is even sold as an upgrade (non-smog legal, natch)  by various parts places (denon, rpi, etc...)

hth,

chrisg

k I know I'm a dumbass. But , is it true that the euro 16v's do not
>have O2 sensors? I thought I heard that once before. And don't they put out
>a little more HP. So are they just missing the o2 sensor or do they have a
>completely different engine management system. later

Do You Yahoo!?