!Correction! NW Dyno Day this Saturday Dec.9th

Its 124th street in the directions down below, not 142. Ughh..I need sleep.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Fenton [mailto:sfenton@amazon.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 12:26 AM
To: NW Scirocco List; Evolution Sports
Cc: Scirocco List; vr6vento@hotmail.com; matt@evolution.com
Subject: NW Dyno Day this Saturday Dec.9th

All,

Dyno day is still a solid go. I went and found the place tonight and have
more specific instructions down below. We will meeting in Eastgate in
Bellevue, its about 10 minutes west of the 405 on E I-90. There are
directions to Eastgate on my site (www.scirocco16v.com) under the NW Events
section. Meet time is 9am and we should roll out no later than 9:45 to be
sure everyone gets all the runs in they want. Its 55.00 for up to 4 runs
with time allowing. So this means if we have allot of cars we may not have
the time for everyone to get four runs, I talked to the shop today and they
don't think it will a prob though. Please drop me an email if you plan on
attending.

One thing to keep in mind is that there isn't much of a place to get in out
of the weather should there be any so if anyone has a pop-up tent or
something we all could gather under please bring it along. Maybe Cramer
could be coerced into bringing his propane heater if we had a pop up tent.
I'm bringing my trusty lawn chair to chill on and I advise you all to do the
same. You may want to bring you're tools to do some tweaking, Ill be brining
my tools and timing light in case anyone feels the urge. I'm pretty sure the
shop will save your stats to a 3.5 floppy as well as give you print out so
you may want snag one of those as well. For the short jaunt from Eatgate to
the Carb Connection we will be on channel 1 if you have a TalkAbout.

If you just feel like hanging and joining the Vee-Dub love that's cool too,
the more merrier.
There a number of restaurants close by we can all head out to afterwards. I
was thinking Las Margaritas due to being cheap and quick. Hope to see you
all there

Directions from Eastgate or 405
North on 405 to exit 20B 142nd St.
Stay to the left on the ramp.
At the bottom of the ramp go right onto 142.
Go through a couple of lights
Turn left onto 132nd
Take the first right onto 126th Place
There will be sign on the right of all the different shops, I think its the
second cul du sac on you're right.
You should see us all there, there are more maps on my site in the event
section. Drop me a line if you have any q's.
425-957-9195

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
206.266.6736