stupid car...

my car sucks... it's running really well again (sarcasm). actually it doesn't seem to want to start. I have to hold down the throttle to get her to even go above 500 rpm. I have to ride the clutch to get it to get out of idle. otherwise she won't go at all. Once I get above idle though she works ok (very sluggish though). oh yeah I didn't tell you that it seems to have a miss fire. Sometimes when I start her up it sounds like a lawn mower... I was hoping that you guys might have a suggestion???

chris
87 16v rocco