Re:

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:40:27 -0800 "Marie Laugesen" <scirocco@telus.net>
writes:

>>When you want it done right, you have to do it your self... (So much
>for a
>>set of acryllic nails...)
>
>Babe, I gave up on acrylic nails a looooong time ago :)
>
>Marie

Yeah, me too. I find that keeping my nails a little shorter than I would
like works really good. Makes it easier to clean the grease out of them
when im done wrenching on a Roc.
No polish either, I have one of those 3 color nail boards. Polished nails
look sweet.
Seriously. :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' Scirocco<-- FREE to a good home!
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!