Re: Scirocco heaven is reality ! :-)

> TBerk
> btw- Is anybody else in love with that Orange color paint job like I am?
> I'm not sure if it's the exposure or what but Man!

it's not a paint-job but factory, all cars that Sam has are near original,
no aftermarket glass-roofs or other things...

If you look closely at the orange one, you will see that the interior
matches the color, like the yellow one does.

There are some very unique models, even a VW-prototype
with a special Webasto-roof and a gas powered prototype are there.

I will definately visit him again in spring next year !

( Then with some pictures of the Mk2-hall, if anybody is interested.. )
...but Mk1 rulez ! :-)))

Greets
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
http://www.Scirocco2.de