Scirocco: piece of s%#! or masterpiece?

I was just wondering what opinions you folks had on the general engineering
and build quality of Sciroccos (mainly the last ones, since the last of cars
tends to be the better).  From what I have seen so far they seemed to be
designed fairly well, just different in many aspects from American and
Japanese cars.  Of course, the higher price for parts kinda sucks :(

Thanks
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.