Re: Axle shaft/CV question on Automatics

The auto driveshafts are the same, with the usual caveat of 90/100mm CV
differences. Your '86 box may have 100mm flanges, whereas the '81 almost
certainly won't, unless they've been changed by a P.O.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

http://profiles.msn.com.