Re: Help!--Stalling MK1

Whell, I ve heard of Fuel pumps getting damaged from running out of gas
(running dry), and your discription of the car dying sounds like it could be
the fuel pump giving out, I'd start with replacing your fuel filter depending
on how old it is, see if that makes a difference. After that maybe look at the
fuel pump relay, those things are notoriouse for giving out, these are
obviousely cheaper and eaiser to change than the fuel filter, so I would try
them first.

HTH
Nathan