Eureka Springs 2000

Well, Eureka Springs 2000 VW show was pretty nice
except that the water cooled portion of the show
rather sucked. There was only two Scirocco's there,
and oddly enough they were MK1's. There were quite a
few New Beetles, but the air cooled part of the show
was what really kicked ass.

Here are a few pics I took, they aren't the greatest
quality since I took them with my first generation
Sony Mavica. I only took a few pics of the water
cooled stuff, the rest wasn't worth taking.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986?d&.flabel=fld4&start=9999&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986%3fd%26.flabel=fld4

Maybe next year there will be some people from the
list besides me, I didn't bring my Scirocco because I
have the interior ripped out at the moment. I'm not
sure If I'll bring my Scirocco or my Bug next year.
The guy with the red MK1 owns his own parts store and
was obviously big into autocross. The guy with the
silver MK1 said "I have no need for a computer" when I
asked him if he had ever been to Scirocco.org, he was
a bit odd.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Daily driver)
'64 Type 34 Karmann Ghia (Newest project)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (The luxury mobile)