Tranny Swap info needed, update

    I am going to do a tranny swap and was wondering if anyone knows if a 2H, 4K, or FK coded tranny fits into an '87 Scirocco 16V?

    Also on another note, I ventured out to Indiana this past weekend and got some body parts that were badly needed. A hood and some doors to replace mine that got rusted badly by the harsh WI winter roads (they salt way too heavily on the city roads).  The mirrors too, the electric ones, that are heated, always get funky and the laminate on them goes bad, as mine did.  Now a bit of touch up on the doors and the body will be nice.  Everything ran smoothly, and I got 32.5 MPG with the air on the way back from Indianapolis to Milwaukee in 4h 20m time, cruisin'.