Re: Smoke Screen!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH only in Texas i swear!

you blew a CV joint boot and the hot grease hit your downpipe
and smoked like a madman, your car is ok, just get that cv boot
replaced.

This happened to me on I-10 groung from SA to Houston, feel
sorry for the Nugget Yellow Corrado behind me..er Nugget Yellow
w/ black grease pok-a-dot edition then...

Ryan

Last evening I was driving my 84 Scirocco, following a buddy of mine in his

Porsche 968.  He goes very fast into an on-camber 270 degree entry ramp onto

a highway.  I keep up (my sticky tires and upgraded suspension doing their
job) and with about 60 degrees more of the turn to go, my car starts blowing

smoke BIG TIME out the tailpipe as I'm winding the motor out through 4th
gear.  This was not a whisk of smoke, this was a military-grade smoke
screen.