Re: 16V Turbo Exhaust Manifold

Hard to come by but not THAT hard.  I've never heard of this OTI place, but
finding a turbo manifold is but ONE of the challenges you'll face when
designing/installing a turbo system.  There are enough AMS manifolds
floating around out there that you could dig one up without too much
trouble. I actually got a new one from them earlier this year.

After you get a turbo manifold you have to think about compression ratio, a
lot of plumbing (for oil lines, coolant lines, boost tubes), what size
intercooler (& where will it fit), and perhaps most importantly: engine
management.

That said, I still believe a turbo is still the only way you will ever be
truly satisfied with the power output.  You can build up a 2 liter 16V and
it will pull the car along respectably, but it never really has that "WOW!"
factor unless maybe you stick it in as light of a car (Mk1) as possible.

That's MY biased perspective, anyway!

Bradley
88 S 16V
Boxes and boxes of turbo parts in my garage...  kind of like El Hoonolé.