Re: [VWofT] Re: Toronto Bug Show (long)

--- David Horwood <gtxboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Allow me to add my 2 cents if I may...

Nope - not allowed.  ;)

> Glad to see Daun
> made it home okay, I could sense that he was feeling a
> bit nervous when
> Jay asked me to take a look at his mastery in the power
> steering
> department.

Nah - we all know Jay needs someone to double check his
work.  hehe.

  I wonder what he would have done if I had
> told him just how
> much I wanted to drive his car after it was fixed????  :)

Well considering your track record for the weekend...
that woulda been a tough call.  Show up here in September
and I might let ya take it for a spin though.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.