Re: (Non-Roc) 96 Jetta 2.0 SOHC

Are you talking about a hard plastic 'hose' that continues up to the left
(as looking from the front of the car) to the air boot eventually? If so,
there's a clip that holds that hose into that black plastic housing.
Remove that clip and the clamps (from the other end and remove that hose.
You'll see a gren O ring and that's gonna be the culpret. Replace it and
the leak shoud go away.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.