Schrick 16v cam question!

Hi!

Well I have 1 very stupid question for someone, but
I was wondering if the Schrick cams or 16v cams in
common have those cogwheels that the chain that
connects two cams uses on them or it can be bought
separately? My cogwheels are shot and I bought new
chain, but they said to me that you can only get new
cogwheels by buying new cams, but as I'm planning
to buy new Schrick cams soon, then there's no point
to buy stock cams.

BTW! If I'm buying the Schrick set, who's interested
in my Euro Cam Setup? Make an offer, that might speed
up my visit to Dr Schrick.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!