Re: Waterfest 2K pix finally available!

At 02:32 PM 8/21/00 , you wrote:

The Scirocco Mailing List Waterfest 2K pictures are finally available!

(Stop razzing about the Cincy 2K pictures, we'll get them eventually,
I've gotten WAAAAY behind again. :/ )

Must I continually correct you people?!

"Darth Vader...you're car is ready. :-)"  ????

First of all, "you're" should be spelled "your".

Secondly, that quote should read:  "Lord Vader, your car is ready."

Thirdly, that was a magazine ad that ran in 1994 for the introduction of the Chevrolet Impala SS.

Fourthly, do not ask why I know all this useless shit.

Fifthly, don't question me.

And lastly, thanks for the pix, Brett... looking great as always. :)

Jay

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v