From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Adrian Sauciuc
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 9:27 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: New Member

new around here
I got a 82 Scirocco with a 84Gti 1.8JH 8V with a
neuspeed throttle body, port and polished intake, k&n
filter, swiss cheese air box, no cat and a Stebro
muffler.
For suspension I still have Boge Progas shocks on
stock springs on back and cut springs in the front,
but its all changing tommorow when I am installin my
Koni adjustables on Spax Springs. I also have a
Neuspeed upper stress bar and custom made rear upper
stress bar.
The interior its been completely thrown out and
swapped with mint interior out of a 88 16V scirocco,
including black carpet, 16V dash, panels and front
seats bcz I aint got rear seats.
on the outside I already put a 16V wing off my 16V
parts car and want to swap the doors too because they
got pw and pm. The bodywork is almost done on it and
as soon as I get some money(I'm 16, go to school and
work part time) is gettin a coat of Vw diamond silver.
I shaved the antenna and installed a 16V on,on the
roof, and shaved all emblems except the Vw in the
front grille.

This is my second Scirocco and love it to death.

I am lookin for a cam for this car, what do u guys
recomend?

Well gotta go
talk to u laterr

Adrian
82Scirocco 8V -project
79Scirocco -rip- still got papers
88 Scirocco 16V roller parts car with no body kit

=====
Adrian Sauciuc