Re: Tire Pressure for Auto X

I think your suspension setup (ie. added stress bars and/or larger sway
bars, springs and the condition of your struts) can make as much of an
impact on your tire pressure as the type of tires you run. Perhaps you
can include that info as well for the auto xers to give you a more
accurate answer. (as well as the class you intend to run?)

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.