FS: 2.0L 16v Engine w/4K Original Miles

Sorry to spam the list, but I thought someone here may be interested in
this. I have abandoned a project and would like to get rid of this
engine quickly. Complete 16v 2.0 from 1990 Jetta GLI. Includes
everything from throttle body to oil pan, except distributor, alternator
and A/C compressor. Motor is super clean and it's visually obvious that
the mileage (4K) is correct. Engine was pulled out of a practically
brand new wrecked GLI in 1990. $850 obo. Please email privately to me if
interested. Located in Columbus, Ohio. I'd prefer not to ship.

Scott Mason