8V -> 16V wiring conversion

Well, I think that I have resolved my wiring dilemma in my 16V conversion.
I'm not totally sure if this is correct but I hope that someone can guide me
in the right direction.

As a recap, I'm converting my previously 8V Mk1 Scirocco  to a 16V scirocco
motor.  I'm using the old 8V wiring harness (1981) and splicing in the 16V
wiring harness. From the 16V wiring harness, I'm using the cold start/temp
sensor/thermo time switch wiring and I ditched the old wires.

I think that I need to hook up five wires in total simply because of how I
have spliced up the old harness.  Well, here goes nothing for my
explanation....

D26 R/BK ignition coil is gonna go to C19 R/BK of my old fuse box since I
never used the old wiring.

D23 BK ignition coil will be spliced and connected to C15 of the old fuse
box since I also didn't use this wire from my old harness.

D02 BK Knock sensor control unit will be wired up to the ignition switch
(terminal 15) with a 10amp fuse.

Thermo time switch will be connected to either terminal 50 of the ignition
switch otherwise to the starter at terminal 15a.

02 sensor R/W (E14 on the 16V fusebox) will be primed by the fuel pump relay
(terminal 87). I'm not sure if I need to add a 15 amp fuse.

Guys, what do you think of this?  To be quite honest, I'm not sure if this
is all right.  I've spend hours trying to match everything up.  I think that
it's right and I don't wanna fuck things up.  Lemme know what you think and
if I should correct some of them.  Thank you for listening to me brainstorm.

Sal