Re: Parting out 16V scirocco

> t's still twice as much...
>
> $150 USD is the going rate for a 16V Scirocco body kit, $200 tops.

I challenge you to find one in my area for under $750 Canadian.  They
just aren't around here.    Sure if you happen to live in California
where there are probably more wide-body rieger kits running around than
16V 'rocco kits here, then it might be worth $100.   You guys have run
the type of thread I would expect from the rec.autos group.  Grow up
please.  I never expected that here.  I'll have to remember to return
you the favour next time you try to sell something that is extermely
cheap in my area.   "I can get volkswagen parts cheaper than you... nah
nah."  You must have something better to do.

Jay