New Member - 1st Post

Hey Guys, Jeffrey W. Bynum here. I am a new member of the Scirocco List,
located near Birmingham, AL. I Currently own 3 sciroccos, an '88 16v
modified, an '87 parts car, and a 1980 Scirocco with a 16v set up to
autocross (project, For Sale).

I am looking for euro bumpers for my Scirocco 16v, any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeffrey W. Bynum

1995 Cabrio VR6 - Tropic Orange Metallic, Tan Leather, Black Canvas Top, 17"
OZ's, Tokico/Eibach, Kent Cams, Neuspeed bars, K&N , Garrett Chip, Euro
moldings and flares, tinted lights (Summer Car)

1988 Scirocco 16v - 2.0L , P&P head, Cam, Adj. Cam sprocket, ARP fasteners,
Earl's Oil cooler, Techtonics exhaust, Neuspeed Front U&L bars, and rear
Tri-bar, Bilstien and Neuspeed Race springs, SS brake lines,  Poly bushings,
euro lights, and more

1982 16v Truck- Silver/Blue Wolfsburg Recaros, PS, 16" Enkie RPo1's, Fuba,
GTI flares, bumpers, and spoiler, nice, nice, nice (For Sale)

1990 Corrado G60- Project car

1993 Passat GLX

1993 Passat GLX Wagon

1988 Jettaq GLI

1989 Jetta GLI

1994 Jetta GLS- Silver, 17's, suspension, Hella smoked dual rounds, GLX
spoiler, GLX leather and PW, and more

1992 Golf GTI 16v - Montana Green

1991 Golf GTI 16v- Alpine White - Light Mods (for sale)