Re: Waterfest Show Results

I for one know my car didn't necessarily deserve some of the scores it got.
But, I also know I was at all there to win, compete, or even care about
judging.  Even so, rapid really should work to get quality judges for those
who put in the great deals of time and money to try and compete.  They don't
deserve to get screwed.
Enough babbling...

Brad