RE: Audi Handles !

I hope that y'all know how to do some bodywork. I've had this operation
priced out at $700! This does not include the locks themselves (which I got
for $75 pre-cut) nor does it include the door poppers.

Unfortunatly (from my point of view) it is practically impossible to make
the "stock" door locks work. I'm not a fan of power locks but that seems to
be the only option.
Scott F. Williams
Account Representative
GENUiTY