Re: Rice on the VW scene...sick

This was actually not a temper tantrum, but having been
on this list for over two years and deleted more than my fair
share of crap on this list, I can say that I am somewhat tired of it.
I initially joined this list as a resource for scirocco and VW related
information, and I have read plenty of off topic posts and even
contributed to a few, but this is the same thread over and over.
I, just as anyone else, am a big proponent of using the delete key,
but when the off topic posts overhelm any sort of useful information,
I feel like I am on this list for no reason.  I could just as well go and
visit www.riceboypage.com everyday.
Keep in mind that several people have unsubscribed from this list
because of this, people who were knowledgable and contributed
to the list on a regular basis.
I am NOT saying NO off topic posts, but I do ask that at least generally
post things that are more appropriate to this forum and use sound
judgement before responding to a "rice" post with nothing but
"eww, that's ugly"

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli
'86 zender z400 rocco
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213