From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of max@sysone.dynip.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 8:23 PM
To: Alex Ting
Cc: scirocco list
Subject: Re: no more Mad Max roc, and some parts for sale, and a rant

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Alex Ting wrote:

> And, I feel the need to comment on this whole "rice" thing.
> These threads keep coming up, and I am frankly getting really fucking
> tired of them.  Everyone has their own tastes and opinions on what
> looks good to them.  If they like stripes and 4 foot high wings, fuck 'em.

Allright, someone else feels the same way as I do!  Who give a shit on
who's car looks ugly or how they choose add or modify his or her way of
things.  I think the main person here posting all this rice crap is Marie
... (forgot the last name) that's the only person that I have noticed a
lot of these post.