Re: SIR N.I.R.A. Import Nationals

Drag racing is a race to the finish no matter what the times are for each car
its the one who crosses the line first wins .
Of course if you are bracket racing there is a one stipulation to this and
that is first to the line WITHOUT going faster than their dial-in . That is
why you see guys often braking before the line if they are ahead in the race
so as not to go too fast .

The first time it happend to me like you described I was puzzled too . That
is one of the ways a slower car can actually win races .

Jasin