Ok.. changing tranny fluid

Ok now that i got my master cylinder fixed. I need to change the tranny
fluid. I'm going MTL, Just trying to prep everything for turbo. For those of
you that didn't see the turbo on ebay for the arkay kit. Well i ended up
winning it.

Ok how exactly do you change the tranny fluid. i see this big weird shaped
nut. I know that's the drain hole. but how do you open it up and where do
you fill it up? Heh.. probably stupid questions. but i'm learning as i go
along.

as for motor oil. people say to use valvoline synthetic. they say that it's
just like mtl. as for turbo application, they said to use 15w30. as thick as
possible so the oil doesn't thin out on the turbo. what do you guys think?

Thanks
Wing