Treffen rant

Okay, I know the 2000 S4 with 300-odd horsepower was pretty cool, but
come on, I don't think it deserved best of show.  Anyone with money can
do that to a car, but I doubt that kid ever touched a single mechanical
part on his car.  There were MANY other cars that should have qualified,
and since it was a VW show (yeah, I know Audi's are related, but it
isn't the Chicago Audi Organization, now is it?), I personally feel a VW
should have won.  And the UrQuattro was an amazing car.
Thats it.
Nate
'84 8v (not the big winner!!)