Re: Steering Clunker

very common problem, I use zip ties, they work great!

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)(Not Running)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v Crossflow swap and rebuild in progress)(Not Running)
97 Golf Trek (Parts Car)(Not Running)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox