A1 2pt lower stressbar

hello, everyone

i was @ the "yard" today and came across an a1 cabbie w/ a chrome/silver polished 2pt lower stressbar.  this would fit our sciroccos, right?  the bolts woudn't budge so i couldn't get it out.  oh and it was an automatic and the pan next to the driverside bolt is very close to the bolt itself.  i'm gonna go back this weekend and try to pick it up.  hopefully it's still there.  anyway... i'm guessing the stressbar is an aftermarket unit but i'm not sure who made it.  anyone know?  wish me luck!