Re: AGB Tranny v.s. ACN Tranny

> Let's say a bad AGB tranny was coming out of a 16v rocco (1988) and I
had
> located a ACN tranny to replace it,......What differences/changes will
> notice with this new tranny?  Anyone running one of these in their
car(s)?
> Were the ACN geared much differently than the AGB?

  seeing as the agb is almost like a 9a and one of my cars has a 9a and
the other an acn, i can answer this (finally something i can do). the
difference will be very noticable. acceleration won't be as swift,
though crusing down the highway is now smooth and satisfying (may have
to downshift to pass). on the other hand, depending on how and where you
drive, you'll be getting better gas mileage (a mile or two). because the
acn is geared differently, it'll be my winter car. that plus the fact
that it's red, has no sunroof, and the a/c doesn't blow cold. at any
rate, i much enjoy my acn, though getting used to the differences in
time when you have to shift is...fun.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >  http://foxx.tripod.com