Re: curious oil filter ? and coolant hose ?

>Funny that you mention Fram junk...I continue to hear that's the absolute
>worst filter out there.  I know a guy that had one rupture on his 2180cc
>Bug.

Speaking of Fram shit... when I had this beater GTI, I took it to Mr. Lube
for an oil change and they used a crappy Fram oil filter which FELL OFF
about a block away from this particular joint... either they were too stupid
to put it on properly or Fram is just junk :)

Marie