Scirocco-"Ouch," Bent ATS

Well the inevitable finally happened.    Angie managed to bend one of the ATS
type 10's.  The roads around here are such crap. It's not her fault, that's
why ODOT is paying for it. <GRIN>     I thought it could be welded and
straightened where it had craked, but that's not the problem.   The bent
spoke cannot be repaired, so I guess my search begins.       SO,      If
anyone knows anyone who knows where in hell or At least the world I can find
ONE ATS Type 10 15" wheels PLEASE.......................................

Let me know......

Marco