Re: [mk2] interior door panels

Mine looks very stock
except for the monowiper, corrado interior, ROTA rims,
tint, white gauge faces, leather knob & wheel, etc....

But the point is that none of the mods I have done
make it look 'NOT' stock....  Except for the 4ft tall
fiberglass wing I have on order ;)

FWIW - all the 'stock' sciroccos around here are beat
to hell POS'.  There is one 16v owned by a little old
65 year old guy that is still in fairly good shape,
but SW Colorado is not overly kind on vehicles unless
you put some effort into it.

Mark
--- Braden Sayer <sayerbj@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jay D. Bichanich wrote:
> >>Don't use screws.  That's cheating, and NOT OEM
> looking.
>
> How many people out there actually have a car that
> is "OEM" looking anyway?
> Other than a couple, most of us have made enough
> changes and mods to make
> things far from OEM.  Isn't engine mods, cheating to
> go faster?  Isn't body
> kits, cheating and not OEM?  Besides, unless you
> know what my door panels
> look like when "OEM" noone would ever know that they
> are not OEM.  They look
> clean, and are never gonna fall apart again.
> Brad

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/