Re: CIS-E tuning/setting information.

The Bentley I use as a reference is the one for A2's. They use the same fuel
system and that might be why we are getting conflicting stories.

The Motronic adjusting value is 2.5 mA+-2.5 mA

The CIS-E system does not say anything about adjusting value but it does say
that it is 1-10 mA.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA