fun experience

tonight on my way home i passed a bright orange crx sitting in the
straight lane. as i was turning, for the hell of it, i just floored the
car and let it go. nothing beats the sound of 90 horses tearing away at
generic tire tread. at any rate, i apparently pissed the guy off. he
turned and followed me about half the way to my house. traffic being
what it was, it included some cutting in and out, and the like. tell you
what, though, i'd definitely take the ahdnling in my car any day.
however, the falibilities of my mkii gave way to a much lighter car
(with some "light" engine work) and he got in front of me. we came up to
the next light and took off. funny thing was, it sounded like he tired
to floor it. the car sort of bucked then took off. more fun to watch
than anything. i didn't feel like passign on a double yellow, so i let
him go. all this with a stock '85 8v with no shift bushings and a vacuum
leak. oh, best part of it was, he was from florida and i left him some
where out in the country. maybe he'll find his way back into town <cuing
"dueling banjos" and other music from 'deliverance'>. man i love my
cars.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >  http://foxx.tripod.com