Re: [non rocco]

1980 Jetta (runs, not very well but will get you there), 1984 Jetta (runs
perfect), 1980 Scirocco (runs better than ALL), 1980 Rabbit (convertible,
perfect for cruising), 1965 Bus (runs perfect), 1961 Bus (restoration
project, DOES NOT RUN), 1982 Jetta (runs perfect; HAS TO its the wifes
car!), 1978 Scirocco (runs perfect), 1980 Scirocco (parts car what can I
say). So out of 9 cars i think only 2 not running is pretty good odds :)

>   I am just curious to see who on this list owns the most cars. I have
>three ('87 rocco 16v, '67 MG midget, '70 Nova), and people tell me that is
>alot.  But I have seen people on this list with at least a dozen.   Of
>course you wonder out of that dozen how many are running.
>
>Chris
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867