Re: Anyone have Waterfest Pics up?

At 11:22 PM 8/4/2000 , Braden Sayer wrote:
>Jim Jarrett wrote:
>>I went to SUNY Potsdam.  We can hold our liquor.
>

>Drinking season starts for me next week when I return to Potsdam!!
>(Clarkson Univ. though, but we all share the same bars!)
>Brad

OMG Becky -- another Madstopper.  (For all of you unknowing people --
Madstop is Potsdam spelled backwards.)

Hell on earth... don't ever go there.  And, for the record, the only reason
people from Clarkson and "State" (SUNY Potsdam) can drink so much is cause
there's nothing else to do.  One year at Clarkson and I bailed.  Yikes.

(Sorry Braden). :)

As the mugs say: "Potsdam.  Hell can freeze over.".  :)

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v