Linkage stuff (Sorry I wason Holiday)

    Man I started a big thing while I was away.
Anyway for all of you that wanted the address for the linkage and carbon
bits. Its at
www.eurospecltd.com and just look for the "Komposit" link.
They don't have much on the site as of last week. I don't know maybe they did
some updating since last week.

Now for the cutting and sloppy issue. I like my links tight and notchy. Hell
even loss is fine as long as its notchy! And I have a cute rod but then again
my race bucket is on the floor, and the shifter is being raised with a plate
and lengthened underneath to be really short.

Thats just me, hell if it was up to me I would be using a sequential box like
my shifter Kart. YUM! 6 spd sequential are fun!

Later!
~Danny~
88 16v