Re: speedo needle removal?

> I wanna fix my 140 mph speedo.  I got the gauge face loose w/the two
little
> screws in the front.  How do I get the needle off?

You must have faith that it won't break and pull straight up.  You could try
using two jewelers screwdrivers on either side of the needle also.  Good
luck getting the needle back on in the right position.  I just fixing my
odometer three days ago; I can't be sure that my speed is accurate.  Even
after putting the needle on pointing slightly on the peg and then pushing it
on.

Good luck,
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco