From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 11:18 PM
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: TBerk in Max Power!

-----------

----------
> Some thing some body not telling us? Or just joining the winning side   :)

<groan>

This is what becomes of being named something along the lines of Francis
or Jean, or Connie or something.

Well, my official reply is that the closest I can get with this
misunderstanding is the often turned phrase:

"I am but a lesbian, trapped in a man's body..."     ;P

As for Max Power, I will be contacting my lawyer asap.  <right>

btw- It's pronounced TOE-sha. Not tasha, (it's not latin based, ignore
the seemingly missing O on the end).

TBerk

Scirocco content- I find my stock motor mounts did not survive my normal
use and since the trans is out I am going the diesel, TT, HD route. Now
with the trans out I feel like replacing the cracked header and
tightening the cat back as well. Hmmm, i might be able to sneak up on
folks soon.