Re: WATERFEST thru the eyes of a mad bastard

Holy crap, I think that was longest e-mail ever that I actually took the
time to read.  I read part of it last night and stopped at Chapter 5 cuz
my eyes were burning.  ;-)  I read the other half tonight.  I think it
took about an hour to go thru it and look at the pics/movies. Great
write-up tho!  Need to go bed now.  Hehe.

How long did it take you to do that anyway?  Musta been almost 2 hours!

-Mike

[lotsa hacking of original message]