Re: Vancouver VW show Aug 6th

>So it looks like we have 4 people coming up from the Seattle area (David
>Barwick is a big pansy wuss wont come because he sucks). Anyone else? We
>have been thinking of making a weekend of it and heading up early Saturday.
>What stuff should we go see and Marie got any recommendations for hotels?

I called the hotels that I would have recommended, easy to find, about 15
minutes away from the show, but as luck would have it, they're booked solid
Saturday night.  Do you guys know which border crossing you're taking? Let
me know and I'll find you a hotel that's not booked up and that's easy to
find.

You'd probably be better off staying at a hotel close to the border, they're
less likeley to be booked solid.  Either way, LMK, as we all know that Marie
is the walking road atlas (well at least for this area, I'm a full-time
parts driver, part time morgue babe).

Gotta help my fellow Scirocco-heads any way I can!'

Marie