Re:

You'll also need new tie rods.  Possibly new steering
rack bushings & straps, but I am not sure - just grab
the bushings & straps when you pull the rack.

But manual tie rods are 1/2 the price of PS tie rods.
Talk to POtterman - he had the best price I could
find.

I'm not sure about the steering column, but I don't
think so - just the u-shaft.... (but I dunno)

Mark

--- scirocco86@home.com wrote:
> List,
> 	I need some quick info. I'm converting my 86 16v
> car to manual steering and I will soon have the
> manual rack and the manual universal joint. This
> should be all I need correct? I don't have to get a
> manual steering column out of another car do I?
> Thanks,
> 		Gary Huff
>

> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/