Re: WATERFEST thru the eyes of a mad bastard

In a message dated 08/02/2000 9:16:29 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
the-mad-bastard@home.com writes:

<< alee, todd, al, anthony, garth, and myself head out to the local coffee
 time to look at all of the ginos in their mustangs.  italians are funny
 creatures.  nothing happens, so we all blast back home and go to bed by
 about 2.30am >>

I think you'd enjoy the movie "Detroit Rock City".  Don't know if you've ever
seen it, but, you'll like the "Guido's and their Stella's" scene on the
highway.

:)

For those who've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

Tom
78 Audi Fox GTI
79 Rocco
80 Rocco (future SOLO car)
81 Rocco S (parts car)
81 Porsche 924 Turbo (blown turbo)
82 Rabbit Pickup
85 Audi Coupe GT
86 Rocco 8 V (daily driver, future 16 V)
87 16 V Rocco (organ donor)