Re: 1984 Scirocco Info Wanted

Very little could make that car worth that much. It would have to have a
full eurospec motor, coilovers, perfect body, good tires and perfect
interior. The last 8v I got cost me $400 with a perfect body and great
engine. Yes, I had to put a couple of key things in it, like full
interior, but whatever (grin). I would think that car would be worth about
$1200-$1500.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah