Re: Waterfest adventures (long)

At 6:16 PM -0400 8/1/00, 16v Jason wrote:

>Oh, and sorry about the ticket. :(  Didn't anyone warn you about I-80???
>
>Jason

Last year, yeah, several people said to watch out by the Delaware
Water Gap; we were about 30 or so miles from there, it was the end of
the month.   Darnit, had it been a minute either way, we probably
would have been ok.  We were trying to get past a set of cars so we
could all squeeze right. :-(

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |